Hi all,
Thanks for the great effort on the video for our opening days.
Yay!

Moving forward,
There is only a month until our Oct 2 event.

We need to get going on the following items:

1. Projects Update
Check in with all our folks who are working on projects

Post updates in the WIKI

2. Presentation Line up
See what kinds of presentation/workshop they would like to put together.
Put ideas and order of events in WIKI


3. Logistics of Oct 2
We also need to start figuring out logistics of the Oct 2 event.

- Set up of Presentation room(s)
- Set up of Hands-on workshop computer labs/room(s)
- Kyle, what do you need to know about shooting the event? Equipment needed?

4. Press
Getting the word out to the press.
Who will contact who?
Check the meeting notes on WIKI  Word out to community


Any chance, folks can meet this coming Friday from 1-2:30pm?
We have a lot of ground to cover.
If not this Friday, can folks meet the following Thursday, Sept 18?


1. Projects Update
Check in with all our folks who are working on projects
Post updates in the WIKI

- Check how long Joanna will speak?
-

2. Presentation Line up
See what kinds of presentation/workshop they would like to put together.
Put ideas and order of events in WIKI


- Presenter : 10 minutes
- Format of presentation
- Questions of interaction
- Visuals
Description
Submit presentation in advance

- What project is
- How project can be used (level, how, for whom) (transferability);
- What were the benefits of the collaboration do you recommend
- Emphasize how the technology as the tool not the end
- What curriculum is enhanced with the use of technology as applied to the project being discussed
- How are they assessing success
- Equipment, materials, technology, copy needs(presentation on wiki) for 10 minute and hands on piece

- Hands-on- need tech?

Resource / Book take away :
Brain-based Teaching in the Digital Age
The World is Open by Curtis Bonk




- 3 computer labs
-
-
-
3. Logistics of Oct 2
We also need to start figuring out logistics of the Oct 2 event.
- Set up of Presentation room(s)
- Set up of Hands-on workshop computer labs/room(s)
- Kyle, what do you need to know about shooting the event? Equipment needed?
2 cameras: presentation and person
audio: put the mp3 recorder, mike to be enforced for use in room: WHO TO PROVIDE?


4. Press
Getting the word out to the press.
Who will contact who?
Check the meeting notes on WIKI  Word out to community


Youtube: Kaufman post to SUNY Ulster channel> send url to Tim and Michelle and all
press release & what we have already
Blue Stone> Frinton Marquette>

Shawangunk > Tim Wade
Freeman> Michelle Donlon

Postcard: with URL to SUNY Ulster and to the Facebook and to Youtube


Any chance, folks can meet this coming Friday from 1-2:30pm?
We have a lot of ground to cover.
If not this Friday, can folks meet the following Thursday, Sept 18?